The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 13th and runs through Sunday, May 19th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 7.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team.
Cannot believe it's Bout of Books time again! This time it falls on the week I'll be house sitting at my Grandparents= perfect reading time :)
- Finish up all my May review books. (I should have finished the majority by them but just in case!)
- Catch up on books I keep putting off!
- Read at least 3 'hard copies'
- Take part in a twitter talk! Fingers crossed as the timing always goes against me!
- Comment on at least 5 new blogs.
The Last Hour by Charles Sheehan-Miles.
Just Remember to Breathe by Charles Sheehan-Miles.
Shallow Pond by Alissa Grosso.
The Academy: Game On by Monica Seles.
Wait for You by J. Lynn.
Bunheads by Sophie Flack.
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin.
The Truth About Faking by Leigh Talbert Moore.
None of The Regular Rules by Erin Downing.
Crossed by Ally Condie.
Are you taking part?