Friday 4 October 2013

Friday Favourites: September

My top five Bookish things from September! This month was hard to pick five because I read a more diverse selection of books.
 
First Impression
Among the Nameless Stars by Diana Peterfreund.
I downloaded Among the Nameless Stars to see if I should buy For the Darkness Shows Stars and I barely got a chapter in before I put in an order for it! The world building and characterisation pulled me in.
 
Plot
All Our Yesterdays by Cristina Terrill.
I loved the all the twists and suspense in All Our Yesterdays. I'm not normally a fan of time travel but I really enjoyed how it was explained and incorporated in the book.
 
Character
Celaena Sardothien from Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas.
I didn't think I could love Celaena anymore but she really grew in Crown of Midnight and so much more was revealed of her background!
 
Guy
Enzo from Riptides by Steph Campbell and Liz Reinhardt.
Enzo really broke my heart in Riptides! I loved his laidback nature and how funny he was, looking forward to more of him.
 
Genre
Dystopia with a twist!
All Our Yesterdays and Among the Nameless Stars are both irregular dystopia books. I'm not entirely sure All Our Yesterdays is definitely dystopia but it has a lot of elements! I liked that the plots were full of twists and surprises and felt very unique! 
 
What were some of your September favourites?
Much Love!
Lettie
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!