Sunday 3 August 2014

Stacking The Shelves: July.

What is Stacking The Shelves all about?
Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
 
Welcome to my monthly Stacking the Shelves! I finally managed a restrained Review and E-book month but I went a bit crazy with 'real' books.
 
Actual Shelf!
 Shadow and Bone, Siege and Storm and Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo~ I brought Shadow and Bone as it caught my eye and once I started it I knew I needed to get the next two. Luckily during the three days they had been put on buy one get one half price!
Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson~ The main reason I went to the bookshop! I needed Morgan's new book!
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski~ I loved this book and it's got such a gorgeous cover once I saw it was on offer I had to get it for my shelf!
The Selection Stories by Kiera Cass~ I finally gave in and got this from Amazon as I've been looking out for it for awhile.

NetGalley Shelf!
 Hopefully ARC August will lead to speedy reviews!
 
What joined your shelves in July?
Much Love!
Lettie
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!