Saturday 14 July 2012

Stacking The Shelves!

STSmall
What is Stacking The Shelves all about?
 Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Picked up a few books this week and I stumbled across this meme! Such a good idea :)

Brought

I brought this with a Waterstones gift card!
It's been all over Goodreads and blogs and it sounds awesome!

Borrowed

Across The Universe by Beth Revis- Finally picked this one up from the library :)
Someone Else's Life by Katie Dale- This one kept being recommended to me by Amazon so I took their advice!
Delirium by Lauren Oliver- Tracked this one down finally and I think I'm going to keep it until my next readathon! I still find the cover a little weird though..

Previewed

I'm on a self imposed Amazon ban so I've been taking advantage of Kindle preview!
In Honour by Jessi Kirby- Loved the bit I read- will be buying it soon!
All That Matters by Kels Barnholdt- Haven't read this one yet!

Let me know what you've brought/borrowed/previewed!
Much Love!
Lettie
xxx

19 comments:

  1. New follower. Your cover for Delirium looks different than mine. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you!
      Its an obscure UK one :/
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Delirium and Across the Universe were awesome books and I'm really jealous of In Honor, that one sounds amazing! :)

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I teased myself with In Honor- it is as good as it sounds!
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. I can't wait to read The Selection and Across the Universe. I heard great things about them! I hope you enjoy your books! :)

    STS: http://shatterbooks.blogspot.com/2012/07/stacking-shelves-2.html

    Lisa @ Shatterbooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoping they live up to expectation
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  4. Nice! I really liked The Selection, I hope you enjoy it!

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds awesome!
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  5. I loved Across the Universe and Delirium! Hope you enjoy them as well as the rest of your books :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Across the Universe is so great. I love science fiction and I hope you like it too. The Selection was a bit like the YA Chick Lit, and it wasn't that bad. Loved Delirium and I can't wait to hear what you think!

    ------
    Giselle from booknerd.ca
    Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great recommendations!
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  7. The Selection & Across the Universe -- YES YES YES YES YES!!! Times a million! I loved both of those sooo much! And aren't the covers just totally drool-worthy?? I hope you love them as much as I did!! :)

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such beautiful covers!!
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  8. I still need to read The Selection, Delirium and Across the Universe. I have a lot of catching up to do!

    Letterbox Love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same- I feel I'm late picking these up!
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  9. I'm glad you enjoyed them- I dont like it it creeps me out!
    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!