Friday 2 January 2015

2014 Challenge Wrap Up!


I'm quite impressed by my challenge accomplishments, maybe my best ever despite reading less books overall! I will be posting my new challenges next week!

 Hosted by Elyssa at Books and Iced Coffee
Aim: 15.
Status: Completed!
Comment: Yay! I'm glad I managed to get back into YA in 2014! 


Aim: 5-9, Re-Reading Pro.
Status: Completed!

Comment: I'm glad I completed this challenge but it was so hard to track as I just randomly reread scenes of books not cover to cover rereads. 

Hosted by Evie of Bookish
Aim: 11-20, A Friendly Hug.
Status: 7.

Comment: I got the exact same result as last year! I need to work on TBR reading as I read some great books from there in 2014.

hosted by Bonnie of Bookish Ardour
Aim: 15.
Status: 5.

Comment: I read more fantasy and less dystopia in 2014. I think as well an issue I've had is distinguishing fantasy and dystopia books as they seem to be overlapping genres!

Aim: 25, Silver.
Status: Completed!
Comment: Yay! I've been good at keeping up with reading my requested books I just need to get back to my reviewing schedule!

hosted by b00k r3vi3ws
Aim: 26-50, Lover.
Status: 21.
Comment: So close! I really glad that 28% of the books I read this year were first reads as I discovered some great authors!

 hosted by Swoony Boys Podcast and Fic Fare
Aim: 21.
Status: 11.
Comment:
 I have picked up more 'real' books this year as my overall reading level was down this challenge suffered!

hosted by The Book Vixen,
Aim: 140.
Status: 76.
Comment: Well... I got halfway there! 2014 wasn't a great reading year for me.

8 challenges and 3 completed! Which is my all time best- I seem to be improving one challenge at a time!

How did you do in 2014? Any recommendation for 2015 challenges?
Much Love!
Lettie.
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!