This is hosted by Suey from It’s All About Books and Danielle at There’s a Book. It goes from September 28th to the 30th. Make sure to sign up here!
This is a start up/progress/plan post for Day 1 or more accurately two hours in!
I've cleaned up my draft posts from 25 to 16 so that I'm left with posts I genuinely intend to post soon!
This should be helpful for a few of the challenges I intend to take part in :)
- Organisation and Scheduling- Creating a schedule for October is one of my goals so I'm so grateful for this challenge/post! I really want my blog to have a clearer schedule so people know what to expect and I can see what I need to work on. This will be my major project today
- Review Catch-Up- Love this challenge! I'm going for Let’s Split It level which works out as 4 reviews! Fingers crossed!
- Create a blogging schedule for Oct.- See above!
- Learn more about blog design- One of my September goals hoping to find out more from mini challenges etc
- Write up all review notes made on holiday
- Clean up Goodreads shelves.
Clean up draft posts!-See Above!
- Follow some new blogs!
- Write up 3 Top Ten Tuesday
Add ratings to all reviews posted before September!-Yay! A relatively quick task! I also cleaned up the review format on the first reviews I practised my current review style on!
- *Get more involved in blog tours etc.
Let me know how you're doing!