Monday 21 January 2013

Monday Round Up

One of my favourite memes hosted by the lovely Shelia over at Book Journey!
 
Not a bad week! I now have a fixed term contract with my temp job and I spent the last bit of quality time with my best friend before she heads to Oz! Plus it snowed and I spent so many years praying for proper snow that I refuse to let it annoy me :)

I feel like I've hit a January slump with my blogging! The festivities backed up review writing and blog storming so I'm going to take part in Mini Bloggiesta on February 2 and 3 to revive my good blogging habits!
 
Reviews!
Uses for Boys by Erica Lorraine Scheidt - 3 Hearts!

Read!
 
Another good reading week- The Vincent Boys was a fun read and I loved catching up with Quinn and Ben!
 
Reading!
I'm in between books atm! I'm still in limb as I've had to order Through The Ever Night- (I'm determined to buy it from a proper bookshop) and I don't want to start something 'big'....

Coming Up!
Stacking The Shelves- Once I get Through The Ever Night I'm going to do a little book haul!
Top Ten Tuesday- I love the topic this week!
Review- I am determined to post at least one- might do a selection of mini reviews....
 
How has your week been?
Much Love!
Lettie
Xxxx

10 comments:

  1. I think Through the Ever Night will be worth your wait. I loved it.

    Thanks for visiting my blog! New GFC follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for following!
      I confirmed my order today- I'm so excited to read!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Through the Ever Night is a popular read this week!

    Enjoy!

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just want to get my hands on it!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I haven't read anything by Rossi yet, but I'm determined to get to something this year! Hope you enjoy whichever book you pick up next :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it! I honestly think Under The Never Sky is the Dystopia I've reread the most!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I could not get into Under the Never Sky, but I hear such great things about these books. Maybe I should give it a second chance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me a couple of chapters to get in to it and then I was hooked! I think once Aria is 'Outside' it really picks up!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Nice, these are unfamiliar titles to me. I'm glad to have been led to them through you. Enjoy the rest of your reading week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to introduce you to new books!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!