Monday 28 January 2013

Monday Round Up!

One of my favourite memes hosted by the lovely Shelia over at Book Journey!

Another slow blogging/reading week I was struck down by a toothache! I did how ever have a little readathon on the weekend so I made up for my reading but not my blogging!

Posts!
Top Ten Tuesday- Check out what settings I want to read more of!


Read!
Island of Lost Girls was a completely different genre for me and I could not put this one down!
Speechless was fantastic- review coming soon!

Reading!
Finally got this one yesterday! Loving it so far :)
 
What's Next!
So glad I got approved for this one!
 
How's your week been?
Much Love!
Lettie
Xxx

4 comments:

  1. I love the cover on Through the Ever Night. The genres you are reading are in my book gap- trying to branch out! Thanks for posting!
    Jennifer Kloczko
    Cameron Park, CA
    jenniferkloczko.edublogs.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it gorgeous?
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I haven't read any of these titles yet. I'm thinking that Ever NIght is similar to Divergent?? It seems along those dystopian lines... I loved Divergent, so I'll add it to my TBR list. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you love Divergent you will love The Under The Never Sky books!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!