Tuesday 1 January 2013

Top Ten Tuesday! 2013 Reads!


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by: The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's topic: Top Ten Books I Resolve To Read In 2013
 
New Year! New books to read!
However I have a few books I didn't get around to reading last year that I don't want to forget about!
The Hobbit by J.R.R Tolkien
I have started this one! Got distracted by Christmas!
 
Insurgent by Veronica Roth

I loved Divergent but I know Insurgent will be better
 
Crossed by Ally Condie
Crossed (Matched, #2)
No excuses now Reached is out as well!
 
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Delirium
 Requiem is out in March so I can read the series straight through no waiting!
 
In Honour by Jessi Kirby
 In Honor
Hopefully this one will come down to under £5! I sampled it and I know I will love it!
 
Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
Catching Jordan (Hundred Oaks, #1) 
This one is very popular and well reviewed! I finally bit the bullet and brought it!
 
Callum and Harper by Fisher Amelie
Callum & Harper (Sleepless, #1)
I loved Thomas and January and the review was one of my most read posts!
 
Throne of Glass by Sarah.J.Maas
I will read Throne of Glass! I owe it so no excuses! 
 
 ArchEnemy by Frank Beddor
ArchEnemy (The Looking Glass Wars, #3)
I will finish The Looking Glass Wars!
 
The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines 
The Vincent Boys
I downloaded this one awhile back! I love Abbi Glines so I need to read this one!
 
This ten will not get away from me this year!
What do you want to read this year?
Much Love!
Lettie
Xxxx

2 comments:

  1. I loved Insurgent and Delirium so I hope you get to them soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!
      Glad you love them :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!