Wednesday 2 January 2013

Challenges 2013!






New Year! New Challenges!
I love challenges and I'm glad I have a whole year to complete these ones!
  
 Hosted by Faye at Daydreamer's thoughts
Objective: To diversify my reading!
Aim: Cautious- 12 books=12 genres
Potential genres
Contemporary
Historical
Paranormal
Fantasy
Sci-Fi
Chick-Lit
Dystopian
Epic Fantasy
Biography
Autobiography
Fairy Tales
Classics

Travel Guides

Hosted by Sarah of Feeling Fictional
Objective: To be aware of more British authors!
Aim: The challenge is 12 books!
Potentials!
Zoë Marriott
Katie Dale
Lindsey Kelk

Hosted by Evie of Bookish
Objective: To give equal attention to older books on my book shelves!
Aim: A Friendly Hug-11-20 books! Hopefully will do better than my similar 2012 challenge!
Potentials
Delirium trilogy

hosted by Bonnie of Bookish Ardour
Objective: To continue my love affair with dystopia!
Aim: Contagion= 15 books!
Potentials
Delirium trilogy
Through The Ever Night,
Spark,
The Elite 
Objective: To continue my love of 'New Adult'
Aim: Living On Your Own= 20 books!
Potentials
Fallen Too Far
The Edge of Never
A Toast to The Good Times
Clash
The Perfect Game
 
hosted by b00k r3vi3ws
Objective: To make sure I give new to me authors a chance!
Aim: Lover= 11-20 New Authors
Potentials
Michelle Hodkin
John Green

Objective: To keep reading new contemporaries!
Aim: Level 2= 10+ Books!
Potentials
Just One Day
Wrecked
Five Summers

What challenges have you signed up for this year?
Much Love!
Lettie
Xxx

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining the contemporary challenge. I can't wait to see what books you choose to read.

    ReplyDelete

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!