Tuesday 24 September 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Summer TBR Update

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by: The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's topic: Summer TBR Update!
 
Now I've posted my Autumn TBR it's time to see how well I've done with my Summer TBR!

Read!
Near and Far by Nicole Williams. - Loved catching up with Jesse and Rowan
Throne of Glass by Sarah L. Maas.-  Just as amazing as I'd hoped!
Façade by Nyrae Dawn.- Definitely a fan of the Games series!
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping by Alyssa Rose Ivy.- Not quite what I imagined but still a nice read.

Didn't Buy Yet!
About a Girl by Lindsey Kelk.~ I just haven't got around to buying it!
Right of Way by Lauren Barholdt.- Unfortunately this one is a bit pricey atm.

Whoops~ No Excuses!
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin.- No excuses here I just need to pick it up! Invisibility by Andrea Cremer and David Levithan.- I just didn't get around to this one!
Insurgent by Veronica Roth.- I'm trying to hold this one off until Allegiant is available.

Four Summers by Nyrae Dawn.- Not sure why I skipped over this perfect summer read?

How did you do with your Summer TBR?
Much Love!
Lettie
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!