Monday 23 September 2013

Bloggiesta Finish Line!

I always enjoy Bloggiesta and this time was no exception! I have actually continued Bloggiesta into my own week long event so I can get a handle on my big To Do list!
 
Completed during Bloggiesta!
  • Reviews~ I want to write up about 8 and schedule at least 5!
  • Comments~ I have been so rubbish at commenting so I'm hoping to comment on as many blogs as possible! Done! Including commenting back and general commenting!
  • Planning~ Make sure my Blog calendar is up to date and think about syncing it with my Google calendar. Done! I have an up to date Blog calendar and I decided not to sync with my Google calendar.
  • Pages~ Update my pages!
  • Posts~ I have a few post ideas sitting in drafts that I want to type up 2!
  • Rating~ I'm planning on adding a new rating so I need a post about that and an updated rating system post!  Done! The post is scheduled for Tuesday!
  • Social Media~ Make sure my twitter is linked back up with my blog feed! Possibly!- Just need to see how my new system works out... 
Still working on!
  • Reviews~ I want to write up about 8 and schedule at least 5! Scheduled one and in the middle of writing up a few more!
  • Pages~ Update my pages! Working on this one atm need to update almost all of them!
  • Posts~ I have a few post ideas sitting in drafts that I want to type up 2! Success- scheduled 2 but I'm working on more!
I feel quite accomplished and motivated- Thanks Bloggiesta!
How did you do?
Much Love!
Lettie
Xxxx
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!