I cannot believe 2013 is over! Overall a good year especially for blogging and reading!
2013 in Numbers
Total posts= 175
Books read= 124
Reviews Posted= 58
What I read!
What I reviewed!
What I Discussed!Film before Book!
Reviewing Middle books
What is New Adult?
Who I Interviewed!
My Favourite Posts!~ All of New Adult Week! I really enjoyed organising my first feature week and Lettie Loves Films! I liked focussing on something other than books!
Best Blogging Month~ August!
Most Popular Reviews~ Festive Mini Reviews!
Most Popular Post~ Monday Round Up!
My Five Heart Reviews~ Speechless by Hannah Harrington., Divergent by Veronica Roth., Faster We Burn by Chelsea M. Cameron., Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas., Earth Girl by Janet Edwards.
What I achieved!
Social Networking- I did get better with Twitter and Goodreads but I want to keep improving!
Blog Design- Not much progress here- I made my own post headers and added some buttons but that was all. Although I did learn more about html in posts though!
Posts- My goal was to average 16 posts a month- I just missed out by averaging 15!
Books- Success! I read 124!
Continuity- I said I wanted still be blogging in 2014 and I am!
What I hope to achieve in 2014 (blog wise!)
- Social Media. I still feel I need to connect better with authors and bloggers using Twitter and possibly Goodreads.
- Diversity~ A consistent theme in my monthly goals is more post diversity!Reviews are important but I often notice on other blogs that people prefer to comment on discussions or features so I want to focus on post diversity to keep my blog relevant and interesting!
- Blog Design- Again I want to work on this! I'm hoping to change my background and blog header before the year is over!
- Posts. I'm sticking to a goal of average 16 posts a month as that work out at 4 a week which feels realistic.
- Books. I'm aiming higher then last year- 200!
Happy New Year!
What do you hope to achieve this year?