Wednesday 30 July 2014

Cover Love: Stunning Series.


There is nothing I love more on my shelves than beautiful matching series covers! These are my current favourites:

The Grisha series by Leigh Bardugo
I finally brought Shadow and Bone as it was reissued last week in the UK and caught my eye. I love how the Russian theme is evident in the covers, I adore the font and they compliment each other so well!
 
The Selection by Kiera Cass.
The Selection is an old favourite and now I have all four books on my shelf I can appreciate how gorgeous they look together. I still love the evolution of the dress theme and the crown over the title.
 
What series covers do you love?
Much Love!
Lettie.
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!