Thursday 3 July 2014

Cover Love: Marked Men!








This beautiful series is out in paperback today with gorgeous UK covers! As much as I love the US covers  I like that the girls are in the front over here! I think they look sleeker and the taglines are perfect.

Marked Men is one of my favourite series, so much so that I haven't managed string together a review of any of them yet :/ They are well written books with great characters,( I have the series on preorder!), so if you see one I definitely recommend picking it up!

I will be looking out for them to add to my shelf.

Are you a fan of the UK covers?
Much Love!
Lettie
Xxx

1 comment:

  1. i usually love the Uk cover a little morte than us ones safe for a few series, sadly UK editions cost more as well

    ReplyDelete

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!