Tuesday 29 July 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Owned Authors.

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by: The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's topic: Ten Authors I Own The Most Books From

I loved the sound of this topic! I'm just counting 'real' books as I think it's more accurate as a lot of my ebooks are deals or ARCs.

Tamora Pierce- 25
I pretty much own all her books except the Alanna quartet ironically!
Enid Blyton 20+
I loved Enid Blyton as a child and my family love book presents.
Jacqueline Wilson 15+
I think every girl/child in the UK loves Jacqueline Wilson and I was no different!
Diana Wynne Jones- 14
I am such a Diana Wynne Jones fan I knew she'd be high on this list.
Garth Nix 11
Garth Nix writes great series which I think boosted him up the list.
J.K Rowling 10
Of course J.K Rowling is on here- I think she'll be on most lists!
Lloyd Alexander 6
Another well loved fantasy author.
Lindsey Kelk 6
My favourite contemporary author, I love all of her books so far.
Lian Hearn 5
Tales of Otori is such a beautiful series I would love more from Lian Hearn.
Lauren Barnholdt 5
My long standing summer read favourite- if her books got published in the UK she would be even higher.
 
Link your post below and let me know who your most owned author is!
Much Love!
Lettie
Xxx

2 comments:

  1. I have never read any of these authors, I don't know if I have ever seen any of them. I would like to see about Laurren Barnholdt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Lauren's contemporaries, really recommend Two-Way Street and One Night That Changes Everything!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!