Monday 30 June 2014

Stacking the Shelves: June












What is Stacking The Shelves all about?
Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
 
Welcome to my monthly round up! I thought I'd been really frugal this month book wise but it turns out I was quite the opposite.

Borrowed Shelf! 
 Tribute by Ellen Renner~ This gorgeous cover just caught my eye!
 
Actual Shelf!

 Right of Way by Lauren Barnholdt~ I preordered this awhile ago and it turned up a month early.
The Elite by Kiera Cass~ I needed to complete my series after buying...
The One by Kiera Cass~ It took awhile for The One to show up in a local bookshop but I'm loving it so far!
The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas~ I'm looking forward to reading Celaena's background.
 
Virtual Shelf!

 Nova and Quinton: No Regrets by Jessica Sorensen~ I need to finish off Nova and Quinton's story!
Hothouse Flower by Krista and Becca Ritchie~ I feel Ryke and Daisy's book is going to be wild!
 
NetGalley Shelf!
 Pieces of Olivia by Melissa West~ Sounds like a great New Adult book.
The Possibility of Us by Lisa Burstein~ I enjoyed The Next Forever so I requested this one.
This Summer by Katlyn Duncan~ Perfect Summer read!
Perfected by Kate Jarvik Birch~ I'm intrigued by the premise.
Mirror X by Karri Thompson~ A Sci-fiesque dystopia.
One Two Three by Elodie Nowodazkij~ I just liked the blurb.
 
What joined your shelves in June?
Much Love!
Lettie
Xxx

3 comments:

  1. Wow, great books! I'm especially curious to read This Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so have to pick up The Selection series now it's finished. Happy reading! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look wonderful. Enjoy them!
    Laura
    @lagnella
    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!