Wednesday 4 June 2014

Happy 2nd Blogiversary!

 Two Years in Numbers
Books Read= 209 exactly!
Reviews Posted= Over 100.
Total Posts= Over 300!
5 Heart Reviews= 10
 
Above Average Below Special has been a book blog for two whole years! I can't believe I've made it to two years~ things have been a little slow lately but I'm still in love with book blogging!
Look back at last year's celebrations or check out my very first introductory post to get ready for....

Blogiversary Celebrations
 I'm planning a Blog event with great posts such as:
Favourites Posts~ books, reviews and blogs.
First posts~ first review, first discussion, first meme etc.
Blogging made me read posts.
Discussion: DNF and blogging.
Plus a giveaway which will be posted later today!

If you've been here for the whole two years thank you so much! If you are new thank you for following me! Either way I hope you are as excited for the next two weeks as I am!

Much Love!
Lettie
Xxx

2 comments:

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!