Monthly Feature- rounds up all the books I've read, progress on challenges and monthly blogging goals!
I can't believe I haven't done a monthly review since 2013! I'm reviving them starting with August.
August in Numbers!
Total posts= 7
Books read= 9
Reviews Posted= 3
Torn Away by Jennifer Brown.Stacking The Shelves: July.
TBR: Arc August.
Beach Reads Giveaway!
August posts from the Blogosphere!
- Fun summery series with related posts and interviews based around Morgan Matson's books, Alexa & Judith's Epic Summer Read-Along
- I loved Brittany's recommendations of what to read If You Liked… If I Stay.
- I really appreciated Debby's How to posts especially How to Keep Track, I've made up my own spread sheets and they are so useful!
- I also adored Debby's Pretty Dress Covers post.
- I completely agree with Jamie's Operation Make Myself Suck Less At Series, and I will be doing a similar post later this month!
Whoops! I posted my ambitious Summer Sign Ups! in July with high hopes.... I didn't reach any of my goals!
I read 4 books and gave up on another 2 for Arc August.
I completely failed the Monster Reviewathon and Beat the Heat Readathon as I've got a lot of reading to do for my course which I didn't realise I had!
I'm still going with my Bingo Challenge though as I'm extending my summer with a holiday! So I will wrap that up with a post next week.
September blogging goals!
Pre-Schedule- I'm anticiapating being really busy with my PGCE but I want to write up a post as week to keep my blog going. I've got 8 posts scheduled so far.
Social Media~ With blogging taking a back burner to my PGCE I'm planning to use Twitter and Instagram to keep up with the blog world and keep my blog going. So follow me on both of those!
Reviews~ More reviews! I want to post at least 6 reviews this month!
How was your August?
Looking forward to Autumn?