Wednesday 3 September 2014

August: A Review.

 





Monthly Feature- rounds up all the books I've read, progress on challenges and monthly blogging goals!
 
I can't believe I haven't done a monthly review since 2013! I'm reviving them starting with August.
August in Numbers!
Total posts= 7
Books read= 9
Reviews Posted= 3
 
What I read in August!
 
August reviews!
After The Storm by Marie Landry.
Stacking The Shelves: July.
TBR: Arc August.
Beach Reads Giveaway!

Mini Reviews.
Third Review!

August posts from the Blogosphere!
August Challenges...
Whoops! I posted my ambitious Summer Sign Ups! in July with high hopes.... I didn't reach any of my goals!
I read 4 books and gave up on another 2 for Arc August.
I completely failed the Monster Reviewathon and Beat the Heat Readathon as I've got a lot of reading to do for my course which I didn't realise I had!
I'm still going with my Bingo Challenge though as I'm extending my summer with a holiday! So I will wrap that up with a post next week.

September blogging goals!
Pre-Schedule- I'm anticiapating being really busy with my PGCE but I want to write up a post as week to keep my blog going. I've got 8 posts scheduled so far.
Social Media~ With blogging taking a back burner to my PGCE I'm planning to use Twitter and Instagram to keep up with the blog world and keep my blog going. So follow me on both of those!
Reviews~ More reviews! I want to post at least 6 reviews this month!

How was your August?
Looking forward to Autumn?
Much Love!
Lettie.
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!