Monday 22 September 2014

Goodbye Summer!





Summer is slowly drawing to a close! We are currently experiencing the last of the summer sun here in the UK but I've no doubt that once September is over the rain will set in and cozy nights in reading will be back!

I've decided to dedicate the next 9 days to 'goodbye to Summer' mini feature to help myself transition into Autumn mode!

What to Expect?
  • Summer Bingo Wrap Up.
  • Summer reviews such as Nantucket Red
  • Autumn TBR
  • Travel post
  • and maybe an Autumn Bingo Challenge......
So I hope you enjoy the last of the summer days and my summery posts!
Much Love!
Lettie
Xxx

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh - I love this idea! I'm so sad to see summer go - and I'm not ready yet!

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've just started a new course so I'm looking forward to Autumn weather keeping me indoors studying! I get distracted by sunny weather!
      Lettie

      Delete

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!