Thursday 30 October 2014

Cover Love: 2015 covers!







I've been looking through my TBR and realised a lot of 2015 books have released their gorgeous covers!



A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas.
I love how vivid this cover is! Especially the red and the detail on the girl which I feel will be explained in the book. I've been waiting for this series to be published for ages so I'm looking forward to finally reading it!
The Heir by Kiera Cass.
The only thing better than the news of more Selection books is how gorgeous the cover for Heir is. I did a whole post on how much I love The Selection covers and The Heir fits in perfectly. The crown has remained and the dress has slightly altered signalling the change of protagonist. So excited to add this to my shelf!
The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski.
I don't think I've mentioned how much I love The Winner's Curse but it is definitely one of my favourites of 2014 and I love the connection between the titles. This cover follows the theme of Winner's Curse which is also beautiful. The dress is stunning and I love the inclusion of a sword because I feel Kestrel will need to fight! The typography is slightly altered but it all goes together so well

So excited by these covers!
What covers have you excited for 2015?

Much Love!
Lettie
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!