Tuesday 21 October 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: New Series!

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by: The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's topic: New Series I Want To Start

I have a serious series problem! However I'm always on the lookout for new ones.
Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson.
Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff.
The Raven Boys by Maggie Steifvater.
These series are almost finished so there will be no agonising wait for the next instalment. I just need to get started....
 
Seraphina by Rachel Hartman.
The Diviners by Libba Bray.
These two I already own but the second books haven't been published so I'm justifying putting them off until it's published.
 
2015 Releases!
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas.
The Dregs by Leigh Bardugo.
The Gift of Power by Tamora Pierce.
Thunder Road by Katie McGarry.
The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows.
Most of these are by some of my favourite authors so I'm super excited to explore their new worlds. The Orphan Queen has a beautiful cover and a great blurb. A Court of Thorns and Roses has been on my radar for years so thrilled it's getting published.
 
What series are you looking to start?
Much Love!
Lettie
Xxx

1 comment:

  1. I really loved The Diviners by Libba Bray, and The Raven Cycle books are also really fun.

    ReplyDelete

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!