Monday 5 October 2015

September: A Review

  

I have missed these monthly reviews! September has been a month of rereading and settling in to my new job!
 

 When I looked at Goodreads I was shocked as I felt I'd been reading lots and then I realised I'd been rereading a lot! I love rereading, going back to your favourite passages or just opening on a random page and re-experiencing it all. Book Worm Alert!
 
Lots of TV catching up in September! Being away all summer and my PGCE before limited my TV watching. Enjoying the return of Orphan Black and Great British Bake Off (final next week!).
Series' that finished forever
Revenge~ Loved the ending and I will miss Emily and Nolan.
Under the Dome~ Not a great ending but a fab series.
Continuing series'
Pretty Little Liars~ I know who A is but I still have so many questions!
Fantastic Four was a great reboot and a fab cast!
I got to watch an advance preview with Maze Runner and Scorch Trials back to back which was great as I had forgot minor details of Maze Runner and I'm looking forward to the next instalment.
  • Started my first teaching job!
  • Taught Year 2 for two weeks solo.
  • Started a Yoga class.
  • Baked a successful Lime Meringue Pie.
  • Watched Michael McIntyre live.
  • Enjoyed a weekend in the Welsh Valleys.
  • Attended the annual end of summer party.
 
September wasn't as exciting as August or July but it was a good month with work life fun like celebrating Alice in Wonderland with Year 1, waffle catch ups with my favourites, lots of cocktails and a 'proper' job!

What did you love about September?
Much Love!
Lettie
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!