Saturday 23 March 2013

Bloggiesta- March 2013!

In short, Bloggiesta is a blogging marathon revolving around ticking off those items on your to-do list and improving your blog while in the good company of other awesome bloggers doing the same thing. Hosted by  Suey from It’s All About Books and Danielle from There’s A Book.

Bloggiesta time again! I've got a bigger to do list this time round but the tasks are mainly housekeeping!

Goals!
  • Review Format.- I want to change it up a little bit! I still like the like/dislike format but I want to alter it a little bit!
  • Reviews.- I want to write up 4 reviews, draft up my next mini reviews post and draft up Netgalley reviews.
  • Mini-challenges.- Take part in at least two
  • Bloglovin.- I've 'claimed' my blog but I want to play around with it a little.
  • Clean Up- Draft posts, email inbox, blogger subscriptions etc.
  • Posts- Brainstorm some new ideas, draft up some posts!

Fingers crossed I make a dent in these tasks!
What are your goals?
Much Love!
Lettie
Xxx

4 comments:

  1. My fingers are crossed for you ;) Good luck with your goals!

    Happy Bloggiesta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love BlogLovin'! Good luck with the reviews - I am so far behind lately! I hope you check out my Bloggiesta To Do List or join my mini-challenge about getting involved! (Okay, I might be biased on the whole mini-challenge thing....)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you accomplished everything you wanted to this weekend! I'm still working on my last task -- trying to visit every blog participating in Bloggiesta!

    I just signed up for Bloglovin' today, as well. I took one look at Feedly and decided I didn't like the interface. I haven't had time to play with Bloglovin' much, though, because I've been too busy with Bloggiesta!

    Here is my Bloggiesta To-Do List.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got to look into claiming my blog on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!