However I kind of just read it straight through- Read-a-Long fail!
I did make notes for Week 1 and Week 2 though!
Week 1~ March 1–9: Pages 1–70.
- I did not know women could play in American Football! I know every sport in the UK has a women's league but it never thought about American Football! The team is so cool, I love all the individual personalities especially Henry, he's my favourite!
- Jordan's parents. I love her Mum- I love how supportive she is of Jordan and how she makes sure she attends all the games. Not a fan of her dad obviously has an issue with women playing American Football despite the fact he must have inspired her!
- I'm already suspicious of Ty- there's just something about him!
- Jordan seems quite isolated despite all her friends but I like her so far!
Week 2~March 10–16: Pages 71–140.
- I really want Jordan to give Marie a chance, she could use some female friends! Even though she is clearly making a play for Henry!
- Ty- His secret was awful but not quite what I was expecting- interested to see how this plays out.
- Henry- He is so obviously in love with Jordan. I really hope Jordan goes for him in spite of Ty's tragic life and good looks!
- Photo Shoot- Such an inappropriate photo shoot to feature a minor on school grounds! Heartbroken for Jordan as she clearly isn't being taken seriously.
- Jordan- I cannot believe how fast she moved with Ty! Wow! It seemed out of character and a massive leap. Makes me distrust Ty even more!
Jordan and Ty will end up together even though I am in love with Henry!
Are you taking part in the Read-a-Long?
Did you love Catching Jordan too?