Monday 18 March 2013

Monday Round Up!

One of my favourite memes hosted by the lovely Shelia over at Book Journey!

First of all I've finally got on the Bloglovin' train! So go ahead and Follow my blog with Bloglovin. I wanted to add another way to follow my blog especially due to the whole RSS demise!
Last week I had a film filled week, I saw:
Oz, the Great and Powerful which was a really clever storyline.
Wreck-it-Ralph- I love Disney and Wreck-it-Ralph was brilliant lots of fun!
Last but not least Jack The Giant Slayer, courtesy of Sky Rewards- I loved the interpretation and how surprising it was despite being based on a traditional story!
I'm tempted to do a little post on cinema trips just to add some diversity and because I love films- thoughts?

Last Week's Posts!
Teaser: The Edge of Always by J.A. RedmerskiA sneak peek of the sequel to The Edge of Never.Mini Reviews! Steph Campbell Edition!- 3½ hearts- 4 hearts! New review format please let me know what you think!Top Ten Spring TBR List! - Books I can't wait to read this spring!

Read!

Why did I put Catching Jordan off for so long? I couldn't put it down- I kind of skipped ahead of the Read-a-Long!
I loved Depths- I always love Steph Campbell and Liz Reinhardt and I loved Lengths so I knew this one would be fab!
Finally finished off Delirium - great concept!

Reading!
Just started this today!

What's Next!
Looking forward to reading this one! 

Upcoming Posts!
Reviews- Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell, Make It Last by Bethany Lopez.
Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally Read-a-Long- First two weeks combined!
 
Have you seen any good films?
What have you been reading?
Let me know!
Much Love!
Lettie
Xxx

4 comments:

  1. My nickname is Lettie! Is that your full name or a nickname also?

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a coincidence! It's a nickname :)
      Thanks for stopping by,

      Delete
  2. Delirium is one of my favorites! And I agree that Catching Jordan is pretty awesome! Mila 2.0 looks super good, so I hope you enjoy that!

    Happy reading!

    My Monday Post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe I put Delirium and Catching Jordan off for so long! Mila 2.0 is still unread whoops!
      Thanks for stopping by,

      Delete

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!