Bloggiesta was a lot of fun! I really enjoyed taking time out solely to work on my blog and tidy it up. I was quite productive too!
Create a blogging schedule for Oct.- See below!
- Learn more about blog design- One of my September goals hoping to find out more from mini challenges etc As mentioned in my September round up this goal needs more time and effort!
Write up all review notes made on holiday. All review notes drafted up just need to be fully written out!
- Clean up Goodreads shelves. Not really attempted
Clean up draft posts!-Now all I have is drafts of all my upcoming posts that need added pictures etc. Follow some new blogs!Done! I meant to keep track in order to link them but my Internet crashed! Write up 3 TopTen Tuesday Add ratings to all reviews posted before September!-Yay! A relatively quick task! I also cleaned up the review format on the first reviews I practised my current review style on! *Get more involved in blog tours etc.I signed up to YA Bound Book Tours, Reading Addiction Virtual Book Tours and SupaGurl Tours. I now have 5 tours scheduled for the rest of the year!
- Organisation and Scheduling- Success! I have a scheduling plan!
- Review Catch-Up- I went for the Love this challenge! I went for Let’s Split It level which works out as 4 reviews. I only manged three fully completed reviews though- oh well! 3 is better than none :)
I used my the mini challenge as inspiration for my scheduling lay out. I have a month over view section in my Filofax with each post marked. I then have note cards for each month- one for reviews, one for memes and one for other posts. I don't have particular days to post on etc but I do have a fixed number of reviews and other posts for each month!
I like how responsible and organised I feel now! I know exactly what needs to be written and for when.
Here's a sneak peek at what I have scheduled for October!
Reviews to be posted.
Thomas and January by Fisher Amelie. Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan.
- The Lost Son By Tamra Torero and Preston Norton
Easy by Tamara Webber. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi.
- Hangman in the Mirror by Kate Cayley .
- While Its Lasts by Abbi Glines. Moved to Nov.
- Slammed by Colleen Hoover. Moved to Nov.
I will definitely be taking part again next year and I'm thinking of using it to make over my blog!
How did you do with your goals?