Welcome to my 100th post!
I started book blogging in June and since then I haven't looked back!
I'm loving it and loving reading for pleasure again- this is a quick look back over this blog in 2012!
2012 in Numbers
Total posts= 99!
Books read= 50!
Reviews Posted= 27
Blog Tours= 11
Blog Tours= 11
Meme Posts= 31
Other Posts= 30
What I read!
What I reviewed!If I Stay by Gayle Forman*
Where She Went by Gayle Forman*
Love at the Party by Lauren Barnholdt*
Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson*
The Selection by Kiera Cass
Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry
Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan.
Sam Cruz's Infallible Guide To Getting Girls by Tellulah Darling.
Because of Low by Abbi Glines.
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
Going Under by Georgia Cates
While It Lasts by Abbi Glines.
Thomas and January by Fisher Amelie.
Easy by Tammara Webber.
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi.
Frozen by Mary Casanova.
Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
Shallow by Georgia Cates.
Swell by Julie Rieman Duck.
Loving Summer by Kailin Gow.
Crash by Nicole Williams.
6 Seconds of Life by Tanya Fitzharris.
Just for Now by Abbi Glines.+
The Secret of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorensen.
The Kiss Off by Sarah Billington.
Derailed by Alyssa Rose Ivy.
Veer by Alyssa Rose Ivy.
I Participated In!
Aim- Finish 2 series! Result-=*tumbleweed*
What I achieved!
- Schedule- I don't keep to as much as I should but I have a system which is more than I started with!
- Rating System- I think this is what I'm most proud of! It really makes me think about the books I read and I created the icons myself!
- Twitter- Linked to my blog so it tweets all my posts!
- Review Policy- It is clear and concise and lays out my policy!
- Posts!- I've averaged 14 posts a month which isn't too bad! I managed to keep each month diverse with a mix of reviews, memes and promo posts!
My Favourite Posts!- Discussion of Series Vs Standalones
My Favourite Reviews!- If I Stay and Where She Went by Gayle Forman
Post that inspires me!- Top Ten: Travel Edition!
What I hope to achieve in 2013 (blog wise!)
- Social Networking- I want to be better at Twitter and Goodreads!
- Blog Design- I want to learn more about blog design so I can play around with mine!
- Posts- I want to average 16 posts a months- that's roughly four a week!
- Books- I want to read 100! I posted my Best of 2012 which rounds up my reading!
- Continuity- I hope to continue blogging! I want to be posting a 2013 round up on 1st Jan 2014!
What are your hopes for 2013?
P.S New Year- New font! Do you like it?