Wednesday 7 May 2014

Lettie Loves: Travel!


I spent the first weekend of May in Paris! It was a last minute trip with a good friend. We managed to see so much of Paris and experience so much that I can't wait to go back and just soak in the city.
 
 
 
 
 

 
 


Paris was everything bit as beautiful as people say and much more interesting than 10 year old me thought! The weather was lovely by European spring standards, the hotel was well located and the bread and pastries amazing.
The beauty of living in the UK? That the whole trip, flights, hotel, metro tickets etc. cost me £140!

I'd completely forgot how much I love city breaks so I will definitely try to go on more and post about them!

Have you been to Paris?
What was your favourite thing?
I think mine was the Eiffel Tower but I wish I'd had time to explore Champs-Élysées more thoroughly and luggage space to shop!
Much Love!
Lettie
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!