Tuesday 27 October 2015

Bingo Challenge!










This is my first Winter Edition of my Bingo card!
After my lack of Summer Bingo full house, I have made a smaller card and I'm hopeful! I reused three of my leftover squares and then added in some more.



Potentials
Using my TBR and my Shelfers post I've got a few books in mind!
  • Court of Fives by Kate Elliott
  • A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas.
  • Their  Fractured Light by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner.
  • P.S I Still Love You by Jenny Han.
  • Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch.
  • Clariel by Garth Nix.

Rules
One square per book! For example if I read a new release YA book it could go in either box so one square per book spreads it out!
This challenge will run from 22nd October to 1st January. (to include Half Term!)

Any suggestions of what I could read?
I would find some new YA SciFi or Fantasy! Ooo and a road trip book!

Much Love!
Lettie
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!