Saturday 28 June 2014

Challenge Update 2!


Halfway there!
I keep my challenges tab updated with all the books I've read for each challenge etc. However I thought it was a good idea to do an overall update for myself!
 

 Hosted by Elyssa at Books and Iced Coffee
Aim: 15
Status: 8
Update: Over halfway there and doubled from last time! This one is going better as a lot of YA books got released recently.


Aim: 5-9
Status: 1

Update: Thinking of counting books for this one that I constantly go back to and have reread most of, but not counting them on my yearly total?

Hosted by Evie of Bookish
Aim: 11-20
Status: 3

Update: No change... Still hopeful for this challenge though!

hosted by Bonnie of Bookish Ardour
Aim: 15
Status: 2

Update: Still slow progress. I've got a number of series instalments to read on my bookshelf but I may have been too ambitious with my target.

Aim: 25
Status: 11
Update: Almost halfway! I've got quite a few approved books to catch up on!

hosted by b00k r3vi3ws
Aim: 26-50
Status: 12
Update: Another almost 50%! I love seeing how many new authors I've discovered this year.


 hosted by Swoony Boys Podcast and Fic Fare
Aim: 21Status: 4
Update:
 Slowly plodding through this one, I've got big plans for the summer with real books!
 
 
Let me know how your challenges are going!
Much Love!
Lettie.
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!