Tuesday 7 August 2012

Summer Wrap-Up Readthon! Update

 Summer Wrap-Up Read-a-Thon

This Readathon is hosted by Jennifer at Some Like It Paranormal and Jude at In Between!

I've officially been consumed by Olympic fever- I cannot get enough of the Games!
I've been avidly watching and following Team GB so much I've had little time for anything else- didn't put the dates of the readathon together with the Olympics otherwise I might have thought twice about signing up!

Progress So Far!

Loving these two! I've gotten back into my old habit of reading two books at once which I hope will help me reach my goal!  

Challenges!
 Cover Love Challenge ♥ hosted by Emily at Falling for YA
The challenge is simple- show the covers of one or more books released during the summer that you love!

This cover has  grew on me! It seemed random but after reading Second Chance Summer I realised how it cleverly incorpates so many key aspects of the book! Great summery cover.

Let me know how you're doing with the readathon!
Much Love
Lettie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!