'Not every book I read will be reviewed'
Just a little post on how I structure my reviews and their content!
- My reviews will always be relatively positive. Why? I am genuinely positive about everything in life, even things I don't like! If I can't find anything to like in a book I most likely won't finish it and it won't get reviewed.
- Despite this my reviews are balanced and will include books I didn't enjoy, just not books I couldn't finish or really disliked!
- I like to display the book cover and blurb of the edition I actually read..
- I always do a little introduction normally with how I came across the book and if I enjoyed it.
- I try to keep my reviews balanced by dividing the content into likes and dislikes.
- I sum up the book in the end and I now have a rating system!
- The use of a rating system is to differentiate between books.
- I focus on the plot and characters more than the actual writing style.
- I always note down my likes and dislikes straight after I finish a book so it's all fresh in my mind.
- I might comment on the genre etc.
- I try my best not to include any spoilers!
Do you like my style?