What a hectic week! I worked 17 hours, entertained a friend, packed up a large amount of my belongings, moved all of my Uni stuff eighty miles in two packed cars and emptyed my bookcase!
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins- This was scheduled to post ages ago didn't realise it hadn't posted!
Top Ten Travel edition- Check out where I plan on visiting before the end of my 'Golden Year'
So good! Not sure if it's the last we'll see of Angela though :)
I'm thinking of combining all my Lindsey Kelk reviews into one big post instead of individually
With all the packing and moving all my books are boxed away! I only get back last night so I've been bookless which is awful!
To Be Read!
So many choices!
- Outside of boxes the only book I haven't read is The Lightening Thief which is on one of my challenge lists here.
- I should be unpacking a few boxes tomorrow so hoping I will find Second Chance Summer or Under The Never Sky but the problem is I have no bookcase until my grandparents drop my new one off so my books have no home!
- I'm also planning to have a mini libary haul tomorrow and pick up Divergent or Across the Universe so who knows!
- Matched by Ally Condie- this was another scheduled one that blogger didn't like I'm going to try and keep it to the end of the week
- Mockingjay/Hunger Games Review- keeping this back as Catching Fire has only just posted!
- I Heart Lindsey Kelk- Tuesday or Thursday- basically an overview of Lindsey Kelk's fabulous books :)
I'm up late now attemping to prep as many posts as possible as I seem to have got a bad blog schedule of only posting Sunday Monday and Tuesday!
Top Ten Tuesday- This week's theme is recommendations!
Lettie Loves- Will be back this week I'm thinking Wednesday!
Series Vs Stand Alones- this one is proving long so I'm hoping next weekend!
Let me know what you've been up to book wise or life wise!
Have a lovely week!