It is kind of an expansion (?) of my favourite memes hosted by the lovely Shelia over at Book Journey!
What I read in July!
What I Reviewed!
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
If I Stay and Where She Went by Gayle Forman
Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
Love of the Party by Lauren Barnholdt
Matched by Ally Condie
Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry
As you can see this month I tried to post more reviews. The readathon really helped as I read a lot of books = more reviews!
I changed my review style to a What I Loved/What I didn't layout which I feel is better and have had positive feedback on. I would love more opinions!
Those Books I Should Have Read 2012 hosted by Reading With Martinis. = 4 out of 12!What I hope to read in August!
- Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan
- Across the Universe by Beth Revis
- Divergent by Veronica Roth
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver
- Under the Never Sky by Veronia Rossi
- Someone Else's Life by Katie Daley
- Daughter of the Flames by Zoe Marriott
- Sam Cruz's Infallible Guide to Getting Girls by Tellulah Darling
- Ten Girl's to Watch by Charity Shumway
- Starcrossed by Josephine Angeli
- Post at least one review and one book non meme post a week.
- Make strong progress on my challenges.
- Take part in more 'activities' like readthons and read alongs.
- Beat my total monthly posts of 17!
Let me know how your July/week was!
Also if you like the idea of a monthly round up :)
Have a lovely week!