Monday 10 February 2014

Stacking the Shelves: January 2013 Follow Up!

Yearly follow ups on my monthly stacking the shelves posts.

After realising it had been a year since my first monthly Stacking the Shelves post I thought I would do follow up posts! I have a bad habit of buying lots of books and then not getting around to reading them...... Please tell me this happens to other people?
Hopefully these posts will make me accountable and encourage me to read the leftovers :)

Read!
Through The Ever Night by Veronica Rossi- Great middle book!
Reckless by S.C Stephens- Good ending to an old favourite.
Island of Lost Girls by Jennifer McMahon- Not my usual genre, but I enjoyed it.

The Next Forever by Lisa Burstein- Good intro for this series!
Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally- So glad the Hundred Oaks series lived up to my expectations!
Vain by Fisher Amelie- So different

Reviewed!
Falling by Jolene Perry.
Beautiful Things Never Last by Steph Campbell.
Falling by Jolene Perry.

Leftover......
Bunheads by Sophie Flack.
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin.
Up In Flames by Nicole Williams.

Unmaking Hunter Kennedy by Anne Eliot.

Oooo not too bad I suppose....
Which of my leftovers should I read first?

Much Love!
Lettie
Xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!