Monday 24 March 2014

Monster Reviewathon: Sign Up!

The Monster Read and Review-a-thons are a great chance for us all to get together, read some fabulous reads, and get to those reviews that we know have been sitting there waiting to be done for a little too long. You can read as much as you want. Review till you cannot review anymore. Whatever works best for you! In addition to the Thons, we will be hosting some fun related challenges, great prizes, and a Twitter party. You decide how much you want to participate. Whether it is just for a few days in reading then switching to reviewing or only participating on one or the other… what you get done depends on you!
– From The Book Monsters

I definitely need a reviewathon to catch up on my reviews! Once again I'm hoping to get ahead of myself..... Fingers crossed!

Goals 
  • To schedule at least 5 reviews.
  • To draft 6 reviews.
Are you taking part? Will you be reading or reviewing?

Much Love!
Lettie
Xxx

2 comments:

  1. I think I will be doing both! I'm hoping to read and then review for once (unlikely... but hey, maybe I will!). Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be reading! -- so that I can write reviews later :) Good Luck on all your reviews!

    ReplyDelete

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!