Wednesday 26 March 2014

Behind the Blog: 4 Hearts to 4½ Hearts!


Last November when I changed up my rating system I decided to convert some ratings. I do sometimes rethink ratings so I thought I'd do a post about why.

Easy by Tammara Webber.
Lengths by Steph Campbell and Liz Reinhardt.
Lost and Found by Nicole Williams.
Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson

Why!
Reread
Since the original reading and reviewing I have picked up these five books over and over. Rereading scenes, refreshing my mind of quotes or simply reminding myself of how much I enjoyed them!
Start of a great series.
With Lengths and Lost and Found they both sparked great follow ups which I found myself loving but also realising how well written, characterised and enjoyable the first instalment was. With The Selection after The Elite I found cleverly hidden hints and great follow up on little details.
Unforgettable.
Most importantly these five books have continued to entertain me long after I have finished them!

Do you ever go back and change ratings?
Much Love
Lettie
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!