Monday 24 March 2014

Spring Reading Thing.


The Musings of a Book Addict is hosting an amazing 3 month reading challenge – The Spring Reading Thing! 20th March- 20th June 2014.
 
I've had a bit of a slow start to the year both blogging and reading so this no pressure long term challenge is just what I need. 
 
Goals 
I'm hoping to read 40 books- I need to get back on track to meet my 2014 goals
 
TBR! 
I've got a vague reading list but 3 months is long time to plan your reading!.
  • Once We Were by Kat Zhang.
  • Across a Star Swept Sea by Diana Peterfreund.
  • The One by Kiera Cass.
  • Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff.
  • Just One Year by Gayle Foreman.
  • None of the Regular Rules by Erin Downing.
  • Daughter of the Flames by Zoe Marriott.
  • Over It by Sarah Billington.
  • Escaping Me by Elizabeth Lee.
  • ...
Will you be joining in?
 
Much Love
Lettie
Xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love your list. I haven't read any of them but I'm familiar with some of them. So glad you have joined us.

    ReplyDelete

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!