Saturday 2 November 2013

NetGalley November

What is NetGalley November?
The idea is to read as many NetGalley books that month as possible. I, personally, will only be reading NetGalley books but you may feel it better to just read more NetGalley books than you normally read in a month. It’s completely up to you! Hosted by Bookish Treasures, K.Books and A Daydreamer's Thoughts.

Anyone with a NetGalley account knows how easy it is to end up with a pile of books on your dashboard!
Which is why I've signed up to NetGalley November. I currently have a feedback rating of 77.8% but I have a list of books to read/review so I'm going to get stuck in!

Goals!
  • Medium- 5-10 books. At the moment I have 10 books to read so I'm hoping to read them all!
  • Try to write up reviews for at least half of the books I manage to read!
  • Hopefully participate in a Twitter chat.
TBR!
These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
Crash into You by Katie McGarry.
Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scott.
Wild Cards by Simone Elkeles
Pawn by Aimee Carter.
I Heart Christmas by Lindsey Kelk.
Playing Dirty by Jennifer Echols.
Racing Savannah by Miranda Kenneally.
The Summer of Letting Go by Gae Polisner.
The Summer I Found You by Jolene Perry.

What are your goals?
Much Love!
Lettie
Xxx

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with all of your goals lettie! And I hope to see you in one of the chats! :D
    Thanks for joining the challenge!

    Faye :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Great challenge idea :)
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. I also have These Broken Stars. I am saving it for the end of the challenge, as a reward of reading my older titles.

    I have really noticed that my approval rating has gone done since Netgalley started to provide a percentage on my profile.I am really hoping that this challenge will ell me to tackle my Netgalley TBR and improve the situation.

    After the first week I am at approx. 50%. I don't know how close to 80% I will get ( my math's isn't very good) but I am aiming to read 8 books during the challenge. So far I have managed 2!

    My plan is to start with the recently published and work my way back through my galleys

    Now, if only I could resist the urge to request more titles...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same way- the percentage made me really look at my titles and make sure I'm reading and doing feedback!
      I was actually closer to 80% before this challenge as I requested quite a few in November...........
      Hope you reached your goal!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!