Friday 8 November 2013

The Monster Thons Sign Up!

The Monster Read and Review-a-thons are a great chance for us all to get together, read some fabulous reads, and get to those reviews that we know have been sitting there waiting to be done for a little too long. You can read as much as you want. Review till you cannot review anymore. Whatever works best for you! In addition to the Thons, we will be hosting some fun related challenges, great prizes, and a Twitter party.

I love Readathons and I've been looking to take part in one for awhile! I love that the Monster Thons include a Reviewathon as I definitely have a lot of backlogged reviews to write up!
 
Readathon Goals!
  • Read at least 5 books.
  • Include at least 2 paperbacks.
  • Take part in challenges.
  • Try to tweet more!
Reviewathon Goals!
  • Write up 8 reviews.
  • Mock up any remaining reviews.
  • Update pages with links.

I will post my TBR tomorrow, so be sure to look out for it,
I'm really looking forward to getting involved with challenges, getting books read and reviews written!

What are your goals?
Much Love!
Lettie
Xxx

1 comment:

  1. Great goals! I'm hoping to read at least 6-7 books this week and then review all of those and any other pending (probably at least 10 reviews!).

    ReplyDelete

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!